Beats for Boobs® (b::b) is a collaborative celebration of art, fashion, food, music and education. We raise awareness and funds for local breast cancer organizations that promote prevention or provide support services within the Bay Area breast cancer community. We rely on the generosity of our community to make Beats for Boobs a festive, philanthropic, fundraising force! Events are 100% volunteer-led and generous in-kind donations keep overhead low to maximize financial impact.
For the past 14 years, Beats for Boobs has woven art, fashion, food, music and education into each event to inspire the community to take action, volunteer, and donate! We will always be edgy and push the limits while being respectful of our beloved heroes.
Thank you for being a part of our community of love and support.
Uniting our community to support local breast cancer non-profits through a collaborative celebration of art, fashion, food, music and education.
- To be a model for the community of selfless, volunteer-led giving.
- To raise money and fund organizations that promote prevention and provide local support services to people battling breast cancer and survivors.
- To incorporate art, fashion, food, music and education into every event we present and be a channel for others to support the breast cancer community.
- Remember and honor: those lost, those still battling
- Utilize time, talent and resources to support the breast cancer community
- Be philanthropic
- Advocate and educate!
Breast Cancer Prevention Partners (BCPP), formerly Breast Cancer Fund, is our fiscal sponsor.
We are committed to creating dynamic and engaging partnerships that are mutually beneficial and honor the integrity of BCPP. As a guideline, Beats for Boobs, will not partner or promote a brand, company or organization that is in conflict with BCPP's mission. Examples include, but are not limited to, working with companies whose products are: controversial in subject matter; seen as counterproductive to BCPP's work and identity; or created, used or fostered with toxic materials or chemicals linked to breast cancer. We will not accept contributions from companies who manufacture pharmaceuticals, oil, chemicals, tobacco or alcohol. Personal care product companies must be vetted by Beats for Boobs and BCPP before any donations are accepted or partnership agreements are signed.